Thursday, June 30, 2011

When you love your husband

Everyday life can sometimes feel so mundane.  Your married life, your kids, your housework, your caring of the animals, watering the garden, on and on it goes.  But let me say this.  That is what keeps you grounded to the earth and to the life you are to lead.  When I get out of sorts, out of routine that is, my life seems almost messed up, like I am living in the fog.  With a routine, I am kept just under the clouds.  Happiness it seems comes truly by the simple things in life.  Looking at your kids, the ones that are grown and finding complete satisfaction in the fact that they are great people and turned out to be awesome adults.  Cooking supper to nourish the bodies and souls of the ones we love the most.  Those are the things that I cherish.  A simple text message from my husband saying he loves me.  That is all I need in life.  As long as those I love the most are healthy and happy, then so am I.  Thank you dear Lord for all my blessings, I truly appreciate all you do for me and mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment